hot ham water 9-11 hot ham water 9-11

Good job!

It was as good as the other ones I guess. I like your animation style for some reason too. Episode 10 still needs fixing though.

Worst Fuckin Movie Ever Worst Fuckin Movie Ever

ROFL

This was great!! Super funny. 5/5 9/10! Also, SNOOPINGASUSUALISEE!!

Khonjin responds:

Youtube Refrences are the shit.

School 13 - I H8 X-MAS School 13 - I H8 X-MAS

Funny.

Look's like you probably rushed considering you didn't have a whole year like last time. You still did a great job, even If you didn't rush. I'd be pretty pissed too If I got underwear or socks for X-mas.

P.S. "ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!"

Nightwayfarer responds:

we all hate getting lothes)

The Lazer Collab Reloaded The Lazer Collab Reloaded

Shoop Da Whoop,

I always lol at lazors. That joke just never gets old for me. 5/5 10/10

10 Seconds Mario 10 Seconds Mario

O-O Awesome!

Great music and great movie! Sure it's short but it's hilarious. EVERY (yes, every) time I watch this I laugh at the "WAHAOOOAA SON OF AAAAAAA" when Mario falls. 9/10 xD

Pokemon Plusle Pokemon Plusle

I will now restate my old comment.

Pokemon fans can't hide from it forever! Pokemon love mating just as much as we do! Great flash, I love your drawing style and I hope to see more of your work! 5'd and fav'd! Thanks for uploading this again! You've made my day!

Indiada Jodes Indiada Jodes

YOU ARE A COMEDIC GENIUS!!

You could do as good as Egoraptor with these! They're simple mindedly brilliant! Why, hello there Indi, hope aboard the freedom fridge! I love the use of "thing" too. It's like you're retelling the story to fit the Newgrounds audience! Keep them up!

Perfect Kirby 3.3 Perfect Kirby 3.3

Another great installment.

After all these years I doubt you'll continue this series but if you do it'd be just great! Also, I noticed Ian looked a lot like the penguin from Wallace and Grommit before I saw the interesting stuff but I didn't know that was where you got the idea. You sure give a lot of references in your cartoons and I like that. They're like Easter eggs that only a select few can notice. Anyway, great job and I hope you'll do a PK4 eventually. Even if It takes years, you'll have my 5.

Perfect Kirby 3.1 Perfect Kirby 3.1

Great job with the series.

Best one yet that I've seen! Well I'm just watching these now and I'm enjoying them. Also, at the revenge part it says Strickland PROPANE which is the company where Hank works in "King of the Hill" if anyone else caught that. RAWR!! BUENO!!

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

THANK YOU!!

I didn't lose a shred of faith in you Alvin! This made my day completely and It was totally worth the wait! Can't wait for episode 8! (Here we go again!)