hot ham water 9-11 hot ham water 9-11

Good job!

It was as good as the other ones I guess. I like your animation style for some reason too. Episode 10 still needs fixing though.

Worst Fuckin Movie Ever Worst Fuckin Movie Ever

ROFL

This was great!! Super funny. 5/5 9/10! Also, SNOOPINGASUSUALISEE!!

Khonjin responds:

Youtube Refrences are the shit.

School 13 - I H8 X-MAS School 13 - I H8 X-MAS

Funny.

Look's like you probably rushed considering you didn't have a whole year like last time. You still did a great job, even If you didn't rush. I'd be pretty pissed too If I got underwear or socks for X-mas.

P.S. "ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!"

Nightwayfarer responds:

we all hate getting lothes)

Super Mario Defence Super Mario Defence

Wow...

THIS GAME IS SO ADDICTING!! 5/5 10/10 I'm going for all golds! :D

POOZLE POOZLE

It's okay.

212 my first try, 88 moves (I had a little trouble adjusting to the controls). Good for a first try at a new concept. Why the hell did you call it "Poozle" though?

Tank Search Tank Search

Kay...

First off, IT'S WAY TOO FREAKING HARD! If you want a good game you actually have to make them semi-visible. I randomly click for 10 minutes on each hard one I come across and only find that I click on nothing that looks like a tank and I pass to the next level. Good game still, the voice effect sounds good. I saved the game on 1337 time elapsed so now it's stuck there. :3

Archetype Cover Archetype Cover

Good.

A truly epic band (and song for sure). Nicely done. The voice could use some improving though.

muse/ih5 muse/ih5

DANCE?!!

THIS IS FREAKING METAL MAN!! *Flashes Devil Horns*

Mario Overworld Remix Mario Overworld Remix

Wowz!

Your best song is really becoming a big success! Imagine Typhlanar's face! It'd be like :O then X'(! Lol!

x1ultima1x responds: